Some like it hot . . . but your brain doesn't. We've discovered that the brain is 75% water and when we don't drink enough water, it shrinks.
How much water? They say 84 ounces. They must be the people who work within 10 feet of a bathroom.
I thought I was doing OK until I got a heat dehydration headache. It seems drinking coffee and tea isn't the answer either as the caffeine is dehydrating my brain.
No artificial sweeteners either, so I add lemon slices to my water. All in the effort to protect our grey matter from shrinking. Today my goal is 6 glasses, I will see how clear thinking I'll be. So if you read this blog tomorrow and see alot of typos I'll know that I will need to up my consumption.
Just finished my latest brain painting, take a good look. What do you see?

No comments:
Post a Comment